The bookshop at St Christopher’s is open on conference days, by appointment and by mail order
- core books on palliative care, death, dying and bereavement
- articles, mainly by St Christopher’s staff
- resources for patients, carers and bereaved people.
When contacting the bookshop, advice can also be offered on the most suitable materials to purchase for a particular purpose.
There are approximately 140 items available in the bookshop. They cover the following areas:
- New material
- Bereavement – for personal and professional interest
- Bereavement – theory and practice
- Bereavement – working with young people
- Books for children
- Death and dying
- Hospice and palliative care
- Motor neurone disease
- Palliative care in care homes and dementia
- Psychosocial aspects of care
- Spiritual care
- Symptom control
If you buy from the Bookshop at St Christopher’s, you are donating to our work.
Visiting the Bookshop
The Bookshop is always open during courses and conferences and is also available by appointment. If you want to visit the Bookshop in person, please phone beforehand to ensure there is someone available to deal with any queries and monies involved.
Mail order service
If you are unable to visit the Bookshop, you can order items by mail order. When placing an order please make sure you include the author and full title of item.
- Up to five items can be ordered by phone
- If more than five items, please contact the Library (contact details below)
- Postage is charged on most items
Paying for mail order items
- St Christopher’s will send invoices to purchasers and they are asked to pay on receipt of items.
- Payment by cheque is requested from purchasers in the UK.
- If you want to pay electronically contact the Library.
Please note prices are subject to alteration.
If you have any queries or cannot find what you are looking for please contact the Library on 020 8768 4656 or email email@example.com who will be happy to help
Contact the Library
Find out more downloads, contacts and useful links
Contact the Library