Stalls, entertainment, food, kids’ activities and more
St Christopher’s Christmas Market on Saturday 24 November, 10am – 2pm will be a festive treat for all the family. Held in the pretty grounds of the hospice’s Caritas House site in Orpington, there will be delightful Christmas foods, gifts and magical activities to kick-off the season of goodwill, as well as children’s activities including an Elf’s workshop and Santa’s Grotto.
We would love your support to get crafty, make items for our stalls and start collecting items. We are looking for a variety of different items to help make our Christmas Market a success.
Please let us know if you can help or you can pop by to drop off any items to St Christopher’s in Sydenham and in Orpington. Please mark these for attention of the Christmas Market, Fundraising Department.
We are looking for:
- Empty jars for the Jolly Jar Tombola or Fill up an empty Jar with goodies, for example wrapped sweets/chocolate, stationary items etc.
- Pine cones to make pot pourri
- Make fudge and/or shortbread (please provide full ingredients list and let us know if they have been frozen)
- Bake cakes for our cake stall (please provide full ingredients list and let us know if they have been frozen)
- Bakers to make mini Christmas Cakes, please find the recipe attached (these are made in half sized baked bean tins)
- Bottles for our Bottle Tombola, this could be any bottles for example: shampoo, shower gel, alcohol, wine, juice, sauces like Tomato Ketchup, HP sauce.
- Gift sets, beauty products, or any other items for our regular tombola
- Bric a brac items
- Chocolate boxes and biscuit boxes to sell on our chocolate and treats stall
If you are interested in having a stall at the Christmas Market, please fill in the details below to register your interest and we will be in contact.
Please let Adelle know if you would like to volunteer on the day and look after a stall, by calling 0208 768 4645 or emailing email@example.com