Donating In Memory
We are always incredibly touched and grateful to receive these donations
You can support St Christopher’s in memory of someone by
- Making a donation direct to St Christopher’s
- Creating an online fundraising page
- Funeral Donations
- Taking on a fundraising challenge
However you choose to give in memory, we are here to support you.
Donations direct to St Christopher’s
There are a number of ways in which you can donate in memory of a loved one. Please always include who the gift is in memory of
- Online through our website
- Sending a cheque made payable to St Christopher’s along with your own name, address and the details of the person you are remembering to:
Fundraising Team, St Christopher’s Hospice, 51-59 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham SE26 6DZ.
If you’d like to increase the value of your donation by 25% through Gift Aid, please include a copy of our gift form with your donation.
- Making a card payment over the phone by calling 020 8768 4574
Create an online fundraising page
Creating a fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving provides you an online space where you, your friends and family can share photos and memories as well as a place where you can support the hospice by making donations.
How do I set up an online fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving?
It’s very easy to create a page that is personal to the person you are remembering.
All you need to do is:
- Visit St Christopher’s Hospice page on virginmoneygiving.com.
- Click on ‘start fundraising’ which you will find on the right hand side and then follow the steps – this will also allow you to personalise your page and start adding photos, as well as share memories of the person the fund is for.
- Once your online page is set up and published, visitors to your page will be able to contribute to the fund by making a donation through the site, also; sharing their own thoughts and special memories.
All the money raised through this page will go directly to the Hospice bank account and in your loved ones name.
Some people prefer to ask for donations for their favourite charity at a funeral in lieu of flowers. We can provide Donation Envelopes to be displayed at the funeral.
Taking on a fundraising challenge
Taking part in a challenge event or organising your own fundraising event is a wonderful tribute and a really special way to remember someone special to you.
All the money raised in memory of your loved one goes to supporting the patients and families helped by the hospice, both now and in the future.
If you have any questions on how to donate or fundraise in memory of a loved one, please contact Georgie and Lesley