St Christopher’s Shop Wars
We would like to invite companies and local businesses to take over one of our 17 shops for a day
We need teams of 5 or 6 volunteers to run one of our shops for one of our Shop Wars days. If you have a large team and want to take part in Shop Wars we would be happy to organise a special day just for your company.
How it works
- Your team will be designated a shop for the day.
- You will have a manager and volunteers on hand on the day to help you and also to man the till.
- Anything goes in love and war. Whether it’s a little sweet treat to bribe customers into your store, or fancy dress, music and entertainment or a ‘live’ front window to attract attention.
- Shops compete against each other and whoever raises the most money will be the first to win the St Christopher’s Shop Wars award.
- Sales and fundraising all count so you can have bucket collectors, raffles and cake sales as well as securing donations of items to sell from colleagues and clients in the lead up to the event, you can even use your company intranet and social media to increase activity and sales in the lead up to and on the day.
Don’t forget your can also get sponsorship and matchgiving.
Want to join St Christopher’s Shop Wars?
Contact Leo Thon
Telephone: 020 8768 4570