Young Adults Day Volunteer
Can you support young adults on Saturdays?
Why we need your help
Patients, their families and our community tell us that coping with the practicalities, feelings and questions which arise when thinking about dying and death is challenging. As a Young Adult Day volunteer you’ll provide support and interaction to 17-25 year olds with a life-limiting illness.
What activities will you be involved in as part of this volunteer role?
- Helping with Young Adults Day two Saturdays a month
- Facilitate social interaction.
- Support with arts and other activities.
- Support 17 – 25 year olds with a life-limiting illness
Anything else you need to know
- The volunteer role will be agreed with you following successful completion of an interview, mandatory training, references obtained and a DBS check
- There is a short settling in period to see if the role is right for you
Please download the files below
Download full Patient and Family Support role descriptions (docx)
Download volunteer application form (docx)