Please read the latest coronavirus advice before visiting any of the hospice sites.

National 3 Peaks Challenge


Sign up now
Various dates, June, July, August, September, October 2021
£75 to register for the Charity Challenge
England, Scotland and Wales
Minimum sponsorship: Two options to choose from - self-funding is £390 or minimum sponsorship is £795

Take on the highest mountains in the UK!

Are you looking for the challenge of your lifetime? Grab your socks and walking boots to support our patients and nurses at St Christopher’s. Brace yourself for a fast-paced and physically challenging adventure as you take on the three highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales, Ben Nevis (1,345m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m).

An early rise to take on Ben Nevis; tackle Scafell Pike at night; and finish your challenge on Wales’ infamous peak: Snowdon. The real challenge is reaching the summit of all three peaks in just 24 hours. Over the course of two days, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3,000m.

This event is organised by Charity Challenge.

You can book on the following 2021 dates:

  • 4 June – 6 June 2021
  • 9 July – 11 July 2021
  • 6 August – 8 August 2021
  • 17 September – 19 September 2021
  • 1 October – 3 October 2021
  • You have two fundraising options:

    Self-funded option:

    Pay a registration fee of £75 to Charity Challenge when you book.

    The full cost of this challenge is £465. You will be required to pay the registration fee of £75 at the time of booking and the final balance of £390, which is due 5 weeks before departure. You will receive fundraising advice and sponsorship forms and be asked to raise as much as you can for St Christopher’s. As you have covered the full cost of the challenge, 100% of this fundraising will be retained by St Christopher’s


    Minimum sponsorship option:

    Pay a registration fee of £75 to charity Challenge when you book.

    Raise a minimum of £795 in sponsorship for St Christopher’s

    You will be required to pay the registration fee of £75 at the time of booking to Charity Challenge and raise a minimum of £795 in sponsorship to go to St Christopher’s. You should send your sponsorship money to St Christopher’s as you raise it. At least 80% of the minimum sponsorship required (£636) must be sent to St Christopher’s 7 weeks before departure, and the remaining 20% (£159) within 4 weeks of completing the challenge. If you have raised the necessary funds, St Christopher’s will then pay the balance of your expedition costs (which will not exceed 49% of the minimum sponsorship target). The charity benefits by keeping the remaining sponsorship money.


  • Download the challenge trip notes to find out more about the following:

    • Itinerary
    • Costings
    • What is included
    • What is not included
    • Challenge timings
    • Training and safety
    • Clothing and equipment
    • Money and insurance

    You can also download the recommend kit list to make sure you’re as prepared as possible for your trip.

  • We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:

    • A fundraising pack and sponsorship form
    • Regular team e-newsletters
    • A dedicated point of contact in the Fundraising Team.


Harry Davidson

More information

Hal Davidson Senior Community Fundraiser, Management

07597 002460

You might also like