Caring Canvassers required for our Hospice Lottery – Croydon, Lambeth and Southwark areas
- £20,800 - £40,000 p/a with Bonus scheme, Pension, Expenses, 31 days paid holiday
- Croydon, Lambeth and Southwark areas
- living in or within travelling distance of the South London postcode area?
- an effective, persuasive, and engaging communicator able to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation?
- a car driver with a full driving licence and your own vehicle?
- self-motivated with a positive attitude, a high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic?
Engage & Connect is a professional Fundraising Agency, a member of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising, recognised by the Fundraising Regulator, focussed on working with Hospices across the UK employing Fundraisers who recruit long term supporters to their local Hospice.
We are seeking a number of people to work on either a full or part time basis recruiting supporters by promoting the Hospice Lottery by way of monthly direct debit donations.
Visiting people at home, you will become a passionate representative of your local Hospice and gain immense satisfaction from the benefits your hard work produces for the Hospice, their patients, and their families.
Previous experience is not essential as training will be provided, you will become a passionate advocate for the Hospice movement, enjoy engaging with people from all walks of life, be resilient and determined to succeed.
- employed & salaried role, not self-employed
- guaranteed 40-hour week if working full time
- weekly pay
- basic salary & uncapped bonus scheme
- up to £100 / week contribution to travel expenses
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holiday days
- holiday pay based on average earnings
- all pro-rata if working part time
- uniform, equipment, tablet and point of sale material provided.
What happens next?
If you are excited about the opportunity to join this growing Fundraising Agency as a Fundraiser and to support your local Hospice, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now to email@example.com, or visit our website at www.engageconnect.co.uk and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer an interview to disabled people
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people