The countdown has begun for our brand new Christmas Market. Kingsdale Foundation School will be host to a raft of new food and craft stalls as well as a prosecco and gin bar.
Whether you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas or simply want to get into that festive feeling, our brand new Christmas Market is just what you need!
As part of our brand new market, we’re opening our doors to a selection of locally produced food and drink stalls. There will also be a ‘makers market’ which will consist of local crafts people.
Our market has something for everyone and it’s not just about shopping. You’ll be able to meet Santa as well as watch entertainment throughout the day provided by local performers including a short pantomime by St Mark’s Players at 2pm.
You’ll also be able to enjoy:
- A bouncy castle, tombolas and lucky dips
- Cake and refreshments
- Fresh bread
- Bottles of wine and small kegs of beer from local producers
- Cheeses and cured meats
- Honey products produced by local bee keepers
- Make up and perfumes
- Handmade soaps and bath bombs
- Cashmere and silk scarves and shawls.
We would love your help to get crafty and start making or collecting items for our stalls. We are looking for a variety of different items to help make our Christmas Market a success.
Please let us know if you can help or you can pop by to drop off any items to St Christopher’s in Sydenham and Orpington. Please mark these for attention of the Christmas Market, Fundraising Department.
We are looking for:
- Empty jars for the Jolly Jar Tombola or fill up an empty jar with goodies, for example wrapped sweets/chocolate, stationary, etc.
- Pine cones to make potpourri
- Make fudge and/or shortbread (please provide full ingredients list and let us know if they have been frozen)
- Bake cakes for our cake stall (please provide full ingredients list and let us know if they have been frozen)
- Bakers to make mini Christmas Cakes, please find the recipe attached (these are made in half sized baked bean tins)
- Bottles for our Bottle Tombola, this could be anything from shampoo and shower gel to alcohol, juice and sauces like Tomato Ketchup and HP sauce
- Gift sets, beauty products or any other items for our regular tombola
- Pre-loved items
- Any pre-loved or new high end clothing
- Chocolates and biscuits to sell on our chocolate and treats stall.
If you are interested in having a stall at the Christmas Market, please fill in the details below to register your interest and we will be in touch.
Please let Jo know if you would like to volunteer on the day and look after a stall, by calling 01689 892 991 or emailing J.Mowbray@stchristophers.org.uk