The qualifications we deliver for our own and external staff include;
- QCF Level 2 and 3 qualifications in end of life care
- QCF Level 3 and 4 qualifications in assessment and quality assurance
- QCF Level 3 medication administration
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care with an additional module only available through St Christopher’s on long term conditions
- Level 4 Higher Apprenticeships for assistant practitioners
Our programmes in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy are approved by City and Guilds for accreditation; this means that completing the programmes results in City and Guilds certification for the learner.
One of the most significant achievements has been the accreditation of The Care Certificate (Cavendish) from St Christopher’s. This is the mandatory training that has replaced the Common Induction Standards for all new staff working in health care professions. The St Christopher’s Care Certificate is the only one of its kind in the country and we license other organisations to deliver it in partnership.
This is all part of our expanding vocational qualification delivery. For more information, please contact Joanna Reynolds-Cook, Vocational Centre Manager by email at email@example.com.