- South East London professionals
- Approximately 30 minutes
- Introductory offer of £45 for three modules
Normally £45.00 each
Free to professionals in South East London
- All prices include VAT
This module is currently available on an introductory offer of £45 for three modules, including Nurse Verification of Expected Adult Death and Sensitive Conversations (free for South East London professionals)
What will I learn?
- The definition of palliative care and its key concepts;
- the history and development of modern palliative care;
- the potential future challenges and changes in the field of palliative and end of life care.
Who is it for?
All health and social care professionals wanting to know more about the principles of palliative care.
What will the course look like?
We have created an on demand module suitable for all health and social care professionals wanting to learn more about the principles and key concepts of palliative care.