- South East London professionals
- Approximately 45-60 minutes
- Introductory offer of £45 for three modules
Normally £45.00 each
Free to professionals in South East London
- All prices include VAT
This module will give you the opportunity to reflect on your current practice and consider ways to approach the challenges that these conversations bring.
This module is currently available on an introductory offer of £45 for three modules, including Nurse Verification of Expected Adult Death and Introduction to the Principles of Palliative Care (free for South East London professionals)
What will I learn?
- The basics of good communication
- Challenges of having sensitive conversations
- Learning from the past – understanding what patients want
- Recognising the skills required for sensitive conversation
Who is it for?
All health and social care professionals wanting to know more about sensitive conversations.
What will the course look like?
We have created an on demand module suitable for all health and social care professionals wanting to learn more about sensitive conversations.