Take part in the Brighton Marathon Weekend and raise much needed funds for St Christopher's!
We are delighted to have several charity places in the 2022 Brighton Marathon. Part of the Brighton Marathon Weekend, this sell out event is hugely popular with new runners and seasoned pros.
To sign up, please email email@example.com
The deadline to sign up for this event is 31 March, so hurry to avoid missing out!
We ask all our charity place runners to raise at least £500 as part of this event. As a charity, we rely on donations from individuals and groups in order to provide high quality end of life care for our community. But don’t worry, we’re here to make sure your fundraising is enjoyable and successful.
We offer all our runners fantastic support and we will ensure your Brighton Marathon experience is unforgettable!
When you sign up you will have access to the following:
- Training and fundraising advice
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources, top tips, a sponsorship form, and much more
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising Team to help you along the way
- Access to our social media groups where you can virtually meet all of the other people running for St Christopher’s
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
- A physiotherapist talk to help you with your training
- Team training runs
- A running vest or t-shirt with iron-on letters
- Cheers and whoops from our volunteer cheer station on the marathon route.
What can I expect on the day?
- Plenty of support from the crowd
- Sports drink stations
- Energy gel stations
- And music and cheering zones
We also have charity places in the following events.
- London Landmarks Half Marathon, 03/04/22
- Vitality 10k, 02/05/22
- Nightrider Cycle, 11-12 June 2022
- Vitality Big Half, 04/09/22
- Royal Parks Half Marathon, 09/10/2022
- Swim Serpentine 2022
- Dublin Marathon, 30/10/2022
- Plus various other walking, cycling, trekking and running challenges!
Head over to St Christopher’s | Sporting Challenges Archives – St Christopher’s (stchristophers.org.uk) to secure your place today.