Treat yourself to a hair-raising hike around some of the City’s scary streets and historic haunts! Choose your distance, gather your bravest guys and ghouls to make up a team – or go it alone if you dare and meet up with other chilling challengers. Dress to distress!
Our creepy dungeon keepers at The Oval start and finish will meet, greet and shock. Once you escape, there’s ghostly looped routes, with zombie rest stops, and if you manage to get back in one piece there’s a macabre medal, a glass of the Devil’s fizz, some horrific hot food and drink and a souvenir bobble hat to ward off the spirits as you head off.
There are 3 distance options: a wicked 10k walk, a horrific half marathon hike, and a terrifying full marathon trek. All start and finish at the Dungeon, deep in The Oval Cricket Ground, on Saturday 30th – with an eerie overnight option on the marathons. The routes take in highlights of London’s landmarks, some horror hot spots, and a few nasty neighbourhoods. Places are limited – sign up soon if you dare!
- Charity sponsorship– pay a small registration fee (amount depends on your chosen distance), do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding– pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self fund– pay the full cost of the event place, and then simply raise as much money as you can for St Christopher’s.
For full details on prices, visit the Ultra Challenge website.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack, useful resources and a sponsorship form
- Regular fundraising e-newsletters
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
For any questions or help with fundraising, please feel free to get in touch using the contact details below.