Enjoy the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage site
The Jurassic Coast Challenge has now been changed to the 22–23 May in order to comply with the new restrictions and safety regulations on large scale outdoor events.
You can now can take on the spectacular Jurassic Coast from a new start location in Corfe Castle, following a great route which loops down to Swanage then across to Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door, with ups & downs to the Weymouth halfway stop. For 100km challengers, it’s along the end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch) with a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
You’ll get full support & hospitality – and with half, marathon, and quarter distance options available – there’s a Jurassic Coast Challenge for everyone, and a most welcome return to the trails!
This event is organised by Ultra Challenge Series and Action Challenge.
Let us know if you are taking part.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- 2 day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Walk at your pace – 24 hrs+
- Run or jog – set a new goal
- Half way camping option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz
- 3 utmb points available
- Shuttle buses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee (amount depends on your chosen distance), do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self fund – you pay the full cost of the event place, and then simply raise as much money as you can for St Christopher’s
For full details on prices, visit the Ultra Challenge website.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack and sponsorship form
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
Please feel free to get in touch using the contact details below.