Enjoy the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage site
This is a great opportunity for all experience levels and ages to enjoy Britain’s Jurassic Coast. Following a Poole Harbour start, it’s on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers, you’ll continue past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With half and quarter distance options also available, as well as ongoing support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a great challenge here for everyone!
This event is organised by Ultra Challenge Series and Action Challenge.
Let us know if you are taking part.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- 2 day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Walk at your pace – 24 hrs+
- Run or jog – set a new goal
- Half way camping option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz
- 3 utmb points available
- Shuttle buses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee (amount depends on your chosen distance), do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self fund – you pay the full cost of the event place, and then simply raise as much money as you can for St Christopher’s
For full details on prices, visit the Ultra Challenge website.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack and sponsorship form
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
Please feel free to get in touch using the contact details below.