Experience one of Europe's most popular marathons!
We are VERY excited to announce that we have a select number of places in the hugely popular Dublin Marathon, taking place on Sunday 30 October 2022.
Are you feeling confident enough to take to the streets of Dublin and complete a 26.2 mile run in aid of St Christopher’s ? Great!
You can register your interest in this event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask all our charity place runners to raise at least £850 as part of this event. As a charity, we rely on donations from individuals and groups in order to provide high quality end of life care for our community. But don’t worry, we’re here to make sure your fundraising is enjoyable and successful.
We offer all our runners fantastic support and we will ensure your Dublin Marathon experience is unforgettable!
When you sign up you will have access to the following:
- Training and fundraising advice
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources, top tips, a sponsorship form, and much more
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising Team to help you along the way
- Access to our social media groups where you can virtually meet all of the other people running for St Christopher’s
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
- A physiotherapist talk to help you with your training
- Team training runs
- A running vest or t-shirt with iron-on letters
- Cheers and whoops from our volunteer cheer station on the marathon route.
What can I expect on the day?
- Plenty of support from the crowd
- Sports drink stations
- Energy gel stations
- And music and cheering zones
We also have charity places in the following events.
- London Landmarks Half Marathon, 03/04/22
- Vitality 10k, 02/05/22
- Nightrider Cycle, 11-12 June 2022
- Vitality Big Half, 04/09/22
- Royal Parks Half Marathon, 09/10/2022
- Swim Serpentine 2022
- Plus various other walking, cycling, trekking and running challenges!
Head over to St Christopher’s | Sporting Challenges Archives – St Christopher’s (stchristophers.org.uk) to secure your place today.