Take on England’s finest countryside
New for 2021 – walk, jog or run the Lake District Challenge while raising funds for St Christopher’s. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge – suitable for all experience levels – and you will get the best support and hospitality all the way.
Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it’s a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves – with some stunning views along the way – before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey. Push yourself further – 100km full Challenge, with half and quarter options also available.
This event is organised by Ultra Challenge Series and Action Challenge.
Let us know if you are taking part by emailing Adelle Sanders on email@example.com
- Join as an individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or quarter challenge options
- Rest stops – free food and drink
- All meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace – 24 hours+
- Run or jog – set a new goal!
- 2 day full ‘daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s your challenge – your way!
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee (amount depends on your chosen distance), do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self fund – you pay the full cost of the event place, and then simply raise as much money as you can for St Christopher’s
For full details on prices, visit the Ultra Challenge website.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack and sponsorship form
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
Please feel free to get in touch using the contact details below.