Now in its 9th year, 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will walk, but many will jog or run the full 100km, and with half and quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey and Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- 2 day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Walk at your pace – 24 hrs+
- Run or jog – set a new goal
- Half way camping option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz
- 3 utmb points available
- Shuttle buses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
Please note, that this is an open challenge facilitated and organised by Action Challenge and there will be participants supporting other charities on these trips.
Once you have signed up to an event, we here to support you with your fundraising and provide you with fundraising pack, sponsorship form and St Christopher’s t-shirt.
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up
Sign up now
When you have registered and chosen your preferred distance, remember to select St Christopher’s Hospice as your chosen charity.
For more information visit the Ultra Challenge website.
Ultra-Challenge Series has many challenge events happening all year around in 2020. You can walk, jog and run. These challenges have the options of 25km, 50km and 100km. You can do them at your own pace to enjoy an unforgettable and rewarding challenge.
Find out more about the Ultra Challenge Series