Walk your way into 2022 with the Ultra Challenge Series Winter Walk!
The popular London Winter Walk is back for 2022! Sign up now to avoid missing out.
Sign up as a team or individually and take to the Capital for a 10k, half marathon or full marathon looped route starting and finishing at the famous Oval Cricket Ground. The route takes in highlights of the Thames and its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks – making for an active and fun day out in the City!
Find out more – London Winter Walk – Ultra Challenge
Covid confident: There is a Covid proven – secure format, with plenty of outdoors space and staggered timings.
Full marathon: A 26 mile (42km) looped walk that heads west initially – then through Central London with a Rest Stop, before looping out east to Southwark Park for a welcome 2nd Rest Stop. Then it’s back along the Thames taking in some of its historic bridges.
Half marathon: A 13 mile (21km) route that heads west initially along the Thames and then loops through the heart of the Capital.
10k loop (30/1/22 only): 10k Walk, starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground in Vauxhall. The looped route heads along the Thames through the heart of the Capital.
- Start & finish: The Oval
- Walking app available
- Good train & tube links
- Signed route and support along the way
- Start times: 8–10am, or 10am–1pm (depending on chosen distance)
- Rest stops at 8.5 & 17.5 miles (Full Marathon)
- Free food and drink at the start and at rest stops
- Free bobble hat & neck buff
Route options – Route Options – Ultra Challenge
- Charity sponsorship – pay a small registration fee (the amount depends on your chosen distance), do lots of fundraising and we’ll cover the cost of your event place
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost, fundraise a smaller target and we’ll pay the remaining balance of your place
- Self-fund – Pay for your event place in full and raise as much money as you can
For a full breakdown of the registration prices and options please click here.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack and sponsorship form
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team
Please feel free to get in touch using the contact details below.