Ride London 2024
- 21 Oct, 2024
- £50 registration, £500 fundraising target
- Starts and finishes in central London
Take on this 100 mile cycling challenge for St Christopher’s and help to raise the vital funds we need to provide the care that we do.
The centrepiece of the world’s greatest festival of cycling, the 100-mile challenge is one of the UK’s most famous challenge rides and gives riders a unique opportunity to cycle on traffic-free roads through some of the most famous streets of London and the picturesque villages and countryside of neighbouring Essex.
Ride London – Essex is an annual 100 mile cycling challenge.
- Stunning Start alongside the Thames in central London
- Beautiful loop through picturesque Essex villages and countryside
- Jaw-dropping Finish at Tower Bridge
By signing up for one of our places in this iconic ride, we ask participants to raise a minimum of £500.
As a charity, we rely on donations from individuals and groups in order to provide high quality end of life care for our community. But don’t worry, we’re here to make sure your fundraising is enjoyable and successful.
When you sign up you will have access to the following:
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising
- A St Christopher’s cycling jersey
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources and tips
- Access to our social media groups
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
Check out the route here!
You may also be interested in
Take part in the Brighton Marathon Weekend and raise much needed funds for St Christopher's!