Experience the biggest open water swimming event in the country!
Swim Serpentine is a one-day open water swimming event taking place in the Serpentine Lake at Hyde Park. Swimmers will get the chance to to swim a half mile, one mile, two miles or six miles, setting off at different wave times throughout the day. It is estimated that there will be around 6,000 swimmers taking part in the event this year.
Unfortunately charity places have now sold out, however if you would like to take part in aid of St Christopher’s, you can still sign up here – https://www.swimserpentine.co.uk/enter/how-to-enter.
If you have your own place please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve chosen to raise money for St Christopher’s, please get in touch so we can support you along the way.
As a charity, we rely on donations from individuals and groups in order to provide high quality end of life care for our community. But don’t worry, we’re here to make sure your fundraising is enjoyable and successful.
We offer all our swimmers fantastic support and we will ensure your Swim Serpentine experience is unforgettable!
When you sign up you will have access to the following:
- Training and fundraising advice
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources, top tips, a sponsorship form, and much more
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising Team to help you along the way
- Access to our social media groups where you can virtually meet all of the other people taking part in challenges for St Christopher’s
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
- A t-shirt with iron-on letters
- Cheers and whoops from our volunteer cheer station on the swim route.