Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks and drinks.
25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km walk
- For charity or self fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an individual or a team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village and warm up at start
- Free ‘Thames Bridges buff’
- 3am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks and drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz
- Food/meal at finish
Please note, that this is an open challenge facilitated and organised by Action Challenge and there will be participants supporting other charities on these trips.
Once you have signed up to an event, we here to support you with your fundraising and provide you with fundraising pack, sponsorship form and St Christopher’s t-shirt.
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up
Sign up now
When you have registered and chosen your preferred distance, remember to select St Christopher’s Hospice as your chosen charity.
For more information visit the Ultra Challenge website.
Ultra-Challenge Series has many challenge events happening all year around in 2020. You can walk, jog and run. These challenges have the options of 25km, 50km and 100km. You can do them at your own pace to enjoy an unforgettable and rewarding challenge.
Find out more about the Ultra Challenge Series