Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half and quarter distance options – there’s a challenge for everyone.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You’ll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or 1/4 challenge options
- Rest stops – free food and drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace – 24 hours+
- Run or jog – set a new goal!
- 2 day full ‘daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s your challenge – your way!
Please note, that this is an open challenge facilitated and organised by Action Challenge and there will be participants supporting other charities on these trips.
Once you have signed up to an event, we are here to support you with your fundraising and provide you with fundraising pack, sponsorship form and St Christopher’s t-shirt.
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up
Sign up now
When you have registered and chosen your preferred distance, remember to select St Christopher’s Hospice as your chosen charity.
For more information visit the Ultra Challenge website.
Ultra Challenge Series has many challenge events happening all year around in 2020. You can walk, jog and run. These challenges have the options of 25km, 50km and 100km. You can do them at your own pace to enjoy an unforgettable and rewarding challenge.
Find out more about the Ultra Challenge Series