Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's most iconic river!
Walk, run or hog this challenge for St Christopher’s! The full Thames Path Challenge 100km route starts at Putney Bridge, runs past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half and quarter distance options, there is a challenge for all abilities.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination while raising money for your local hospice. You’ll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
This event is organised by Ultra Challenge Series and Action Challenge.
Let us know if you are taking part by emailing Adelle Sanders on email@example.com
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or 1/4 challenge options
- Rest stops – free food and drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t shirt and glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace – 24 hours+
- Run or jog – set a new goal!
- 2 day full ‘daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app.
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee (amount depends on your chosen distance), do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self fund – you pay the full cost of the event place, and then simply raise as much money as you can for St Christopher’s
For full details on prices, visit the Ultra Challenge website.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack and sponsorship form
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
Please feel free to get in touch using the contact details below.