How you can help us during Covid-19
The outbreak of coronavirus is affecting all our lives in lots of different ways, many of your fundraising plans have been cancelled or postponed but this doesn’t have to mean you can’t still fundraise from your home instead. Become a home hospice hero!
- Set yourself a challenge or host a virtual event
- Set up a fundraising page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving and raise as much money as you can
- We’ll be in touch with all the help and advice you need to make your event as successful as possible
- For any questions contact Cindy firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing your story
- When your event is complete, please send us a photo and don’t forget to share with us via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- We’ll be choosing our favourite events to share on social media so the more creative the better
- We’ll also be holding a competition for the most creative event and for the top fundraiser – winners announced at the start of July
Not sure what you want to do, we’ve put together a section of virtual fundraising ideas below:
Host an online party birthday or encourage friends and family members to forgo birthday gifts and donate to your birthday fundraiser by setting up a Facebook fundraiser page.
Get a group of you together, grow your moustache and then get people to donate to their favourite Movid-19 member.
Regular physical activity doesn’t have to be outside for you to feel the benefits to your wellbeing. Join our Step Up for St Christopher’s challenge or set yourself your own challenge!
Virtual book club
Take your book club online or set up your own online book club. Donate the money that you would’ve spent on drinks and snacks to St Christopher’s.
Green fingers sweepstake
Green fingers sweepstake Choose your favourite plant and encourage your friends to sow seeds at the same time as you and ask for a donation. The gardener of the plant that bares its first fruit or flower wins half the sweepstake donation. Donate the other half to St Christopher’s.
Or why not…
- Brave the Shave
- Organise a 24 hour gaming marathon
- Bake. Donate. Nominate; bake something, donate to St Christopher’s, share on social media tagging the friends you nominate to do the same
Hospice Home Heroes
Take a look at some of our fundraisers!
We’re supporting you
We’re still here
The community fundraising team are still contactable via email and able to help out with any of your fundraising needs.
We are working remotely, staying safe at home but we are still here for our fantastic fundraising community.
All money raised through your online fundraising pages will go directly into the hospice bank account. We are still processing cheques.
Please make cheques payable to St Christopher’s, sending them to St Christopher’s Hospice, 51-59 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham SE26 6DZ, with a covering letter of your fundraising activity.
Cindy Mac on C.Mac@StChristophers.org.uk
Spread the word about our birthday eCards
Support us while you shop
You shop. Amazon gives.
Support St Christopher’s while you shop by using Amazon Smile.