How you can continue to help us during Covid-19 this January
The outbreak of coronavirus has affected all our lives in lots of different ways. This year we need you to keep up your creativity and kindness and become a fundraising hospice hero!
- Set yourself a challenge or host a virtual event
- Set up a fundraising page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving and raise as much money as you can
- We’ll be in touch with all the help and advice you need to make your event as successful as possible
- For any questions contact Cindy email@example.com
Here are some ideas to kick start your fundraising New Year’s resolutions:
Please remember to always follow the latest government advice to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak.
Host an online party birthday or encourage friends and family members to forgo birthday gifts and donate to your birthday fundraiser by setting up a Facebook fundraiser page.
Dry January or Veganuary
Give up meat and/or alcohol for a month and get your friends to sponsor your efforts or bet on how long you’ll last!
Smash a New Years’ challenge – Set yourself a running, walking, or cycling challenge, or get creative in another physical way, check out our range of Sporting Challenges for 2021.
Give something away
With friends and family looking most likely to spend their January at home on the sofa than hitting the town. This is the perfect time to run a virtual raffle on your favourite form of social media. Ask your friends and family to donate any unwanted Christmas presents and donate the proceeds.
Do a good deed
Offer to do some good deeds for your friends and family. Auction each deed for a donation!
Or why not…
- Challenge yourself to learn a new skill and get your friends to sponsor you
- Brave the Shave. Is your hairdressers closed? Start the new year with a sponsored buzz cut
- Golf for Good – head out for a round of socially distanced golf. Bet on the winner and donate the proceeds to St Christopher’s
Hospice Home Heroes
Take a look at some of our fundraisers!
We’re supporting you
We’re still here
The community fundraising team are still contactable via email and able to help out with any of your fundraising needs.
We are working remotely, staying safe at home but we are still here for our fantastic fundraising community.
All money raised through your online fundraising pages will go directly into the hospice bank account. We are still processing cheques.
Please make cheques payable to St Christopher’s, sending them to St Christopher’s Hospice, 51-59 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham SE26 6DZ, with a covering letter of your fundraising activity.
Cindy Mac on C.Mac@StChristophers.org.uk
Spread the word about our birthday eCards
Support us while you shop
You shop. Amazon gives.
Support St Christopher’s while you shop by using Amazon Smile.