Fundraise for us. Together we make a difference
The outbreak of coronavirus has affected all our lives in lots of different ways. This year we need you to keep up your creativity and kindness and become a fundraising hospice hero!
- Set yourself a challenge or host a virtual event
- Set up a fundraising page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving and raise as much money as you can
- We’ll be in touch with all the help and advice you need to make your event as successful as possible
- For any questions contact Cindy email@example.com
Here are some ideas to kick start your fundraising:
Please remember to always follow the latest government advice to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak.
Encourage friends and family members to forgo birthday gifts and donate to your birthday fundraiser by setting up a Facebook fundraiser page.
Hold a table top sale in your front driveway or garden. Raise money while getting rid of any unwanted items!.
Take on one of our Sporting Challenges for 2021?
Get ready to BakeMyDay
BakeMyDay is an all-year round opportunity to give yummy treats you’ve baked in exchange for donations to St Christopher’s
Or why not…
- Looking for a bit of excitement after the lockdown? How about a skydive?
- If you’re working from home, you could donate your usual travel fees and encourage your colleagues to do the same for April!
Hospice Home Heroes
Take a look at some of our fundraisers!
We’re supporting you
We’re still here
The community fundraising team are still contactable via email and able to help out with any of your fundraising needs.
We are working remotely, staying safe at home but we are still here for our fantastic fundraising community.
All money raised through your online fundraising pages will go directly into the hospice bank account. We are still processing cheques.
Please make cheques payable to St Christopher’s, sending them to St Christopher’s Hospice, 51-59 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham SE26 6DZ, with a covering letter of your fundraising activity.
Cindy Mac on C.Mac@StChristophers.org.uk
Spread the word about our eCards
Support us while you shop
You shop. Amazon gives.
Support St Christopher’s while you shop by using Amazon Smile.