Fundraise for St Christopher’s. Together we make a difference!
The pandemic has affected all our lives in lots of different ways. This year we need you to keep up your creativity and kindness and become a fundraising hospice hero!
- Set yourself a challenge or host a virtual event
- Set up a fundraising page with JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving and raise as much money as you can
- We’ll be in touch with all the help and advice you need to make your event as successful as possible
- For any questions contact Cindy email@example.com
Your fundraising, your way
Here are some ideas to kick start your fundraising:
Please remember to always follow the latest government advice to stay safe during the coronavirus outbreak.
Encourage friends and family members to forgo birthday gifts and donate to your birthday fundraiser by setting up a Facebook fundraiser page.
Time for a de-clutter?
Sell your unwanted Christmas gifts, clothes and other items and donate the proceeds to St Christopher’s.
BakeMyDay is a year-round opportunity to give yummy treats you’ve baked in exchange for donations.
Part of a club or social group?
Nominate St Christopher’s as your charity of 2022! Help build awareness of the hospice and raise much needed funds throughout the year.
Or why not…
- Give something up for one month. With the support of your friends and family, you may be motivated to stick to your challenge!
Hospice Home Heroes
Take a look at some of our fundraisers!
We’re supporting you
All money raised through your online fundraising pages will go directly into the hospice bank account. We can also process cheques.
Please make cheques payable to St Christopher’s, sending them to St Christopher’s Hospice, 51-59 Lawrie Park Road, Sydenham SE26 6DZ, with a covering letter of your fundraising activity.
Cindy Mac on C.Mac@StChristophers.org.uk
Spread the word about our eCards
Support us while you shop
You shop. Amazon gives.
Support St Christopher’s while you shop by using Amazon Smile.