Bromley Care Coordination at St Christopher’s
Helping you to get the right care, in the right place, at the right time
Who we are
Our friendly team of clinical nurse specialists, staff nurses and healthcare assistants are on hand to support people living in Bromley with advanced illness and frailty enabling them to remain at home and live well.
This service, known as Bromley Care Coordination (BCC), is provided by our expert team at St Christopher’s and commissioned by Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group. The team are also able to draw on the expertise and support of other healthcare professionals from St Christopher’s, as required.
What you can expect from us
We will do everything we can to help you live well and plan for the future. This includes:
- Helping you to identify and prioritise your health and care needs so we can work with local agencies to get the right care in place
- Supporting you with care planning, making sure we get it right for you with you. It’s so important to us that you are cared for in the place you want and we will help tailor your care to ensure, where possible, that you can stay at home
- Identifying services to make sure your needs are met. The BCC team are available for you to contact should you have any queries or concerns and to make sure your voice is heard
- Helping to ensure your care is seamless by adding your details and care preferences (with your consent) to the Coordinate My Care register. This means that your views and preferences will be known by any professional who looks after you
- Responding to your needs when you contact us and making sure that, if your condition changes, we respond quickly and effectively so you continue to get the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
How to contact us
We recognise that you and your family may need to be able to call on us at any time of the day or night for support and advice. That’s why we offer a 24 hour telephone service. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8768 4500 if you have any worries or concerns regarding yourself or a patient/family member, and we will decide with you the best course of action and whether we should visit.