Take on the famous Royal Parks route for your local hospice
About: Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, the stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens. As a flat course, the Royal Parks Half Marathon is ideal for either experienced runners looking for a fast time or first time half marathon runners.
Running with us: Register as a St Christopher’s runner for £35, with a pledge to raise at least £350 in sponsorship to help St Christopher’s.
By raising £350, you can help to provide five expert home care visits from one of our community nurses enabling patients to be cared for in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home.
We’ll support you every step of the way and even organise local training runs for all our running fundraisers.
Whether you’re a running rookie or distance dynamo, you’ll be making a difference with every step. Join #Run4StC today.
Already secured your own place? We would love you to join the #Run4StC team, please get in touch with Cindy using the contact details below.
We ask all our charity place runners to raise at least £350 as part of this event. As a charity, we rely on donations from individuals and groups in order to provide high quality end of life care for our community. But don’t worry, we’re here to make sure your fundraising is enjoyable and successful.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you will have access to:
- Team training runs
- Training and fundraising advice
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising Team to help you along the way
- A running vest or t-shirt with iron-on letters
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources, top tips, a sponsorship form, and much more
- Access to exclusive Facebook group to share updates and running and fundraising tips
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
- Cheers and whoops from our volunteer cheer station on the marathon route.
We also have charity places in the following events:
To see the full list of challenges we are partaking in, check out our events calendar.