An evening hosted by South East London Orchestra’s very own Chris Jeffery (clarinet section) as they dip into the lives and music choices of three South East London Orchestra members.
Each member will be interviewed for about 15 minutes, choosing 2-3 pieces of music.
Desert Island Discs charity partner St Christopher’s has been nominated by Emily Singh.
How your donations could help St Christopher’s
- £5 could pay for vital medicine deliveries
- £10 helps bring isolated patients and their families together using video technology
- £15 could pay for a care package of essential food and toiletries for a vulnerable person in our community
- £25 provides telephone counselling to help a recently bereaved child
- £50 would pay for 50 face masks to keep patients and hospice staff safe and well