Venture through the heart of London zigzagging over 16 famous bridges with the best views of the capital's landmarks.
Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zigzagging across an array of historic bridges – each with its own fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some drinks and snacks.
25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark just past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll receive full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
This event is organised by Ultra Challenge Series and Action Challenge.
Let us know if you are taking part.
- Fully supported 25km walk
- For charity or self fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an individual or a team
- Start near Putney Bridge – Fulham
- Tented village and warm up at start
- Free ‘Thames Bridges buff’
- 9.30 to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks and drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, t-shirt and glass of fizz
- Food/meal at finish
- Charity sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee (amount depends on your chosen distance), do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self fund – you pay the full cost of the event place, and then simply raise as much money as you can for St Christopher’s
For full details on prices, visit the Ultra Challenge website.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack and sponsorship form
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A dedicated point of contact in the Events Team.
Please feel free to get in touch using the contact details below.