Join team St Christopher's and take to the streets of London
About: The Vitality Big Half is back for another year and team St Christopher’s will be taking part!
The 13.1 mile race will start at Tower Bridge, taking in the best sights of East London before finishing by the Cutty Sark in Greenwich.
The event encourages all ages, backgrounds and running abilities to take part so whether you’ve run plenty of half marathons or you’re a complete running novice, with the right training this is the perfect event for you!
Running with us: Register as a St Christopher’s runner for £30, with a pledge to raise at least £350 in sponsorship to help St Christopher’s.
By raising £350, you can help us to support a month’s worth of weekly bereavement sessions for young people going through similar experiences and need help processing feelings of grief.
We’ll support you every step of the way and even organise local training runs for all our running fundraisers.
Whether you’re a running rookie or distance dynamo, you’ll be making a difference with every step. Join #Run4StC today.
Already secured your own place? We would love you to join the #Run4StC team, please get in touch with Cindy using the contact details below.
We ask all our charity place runners to raise at least £350 as part of this event. As a charity, we rely on donations from individuals and groups in order to provide high quality end of life care for our community. But don’t worry, we’re here to make sure your fundraising is enjoyable and successful.
We’re here to support you every step of the way. When you sign up, you will have access to:
- Team training runs
- Training and fundraising advice
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising Team to help you along the way
- A running vest or t-shirt with iron-on letters
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources, top tips, a sponsorship form, and much more
- Access to exclusive Facebook group to share updates and running and fundraising tips
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
- Cheers and whoops from our volunteer cheer station on the marathon route.
We also have charity places in the following events:
To see the full list of challenges we are partaking in, check out our events calendar.