Job vacancy details
Clinical Team Lead (Rehabilitation & Wellbeing)
- Allied Health Professionals
- £51,340 – £53,341 per annum (inclusive of HCA)
- Permanent - Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation that is highly regarded around the globe? Do you want to be part of a committed and supportive multi-disciplinary team that delivers empowering and compassionate nursing care supporting people at the end of their life? Then this role may be for you if you are a HCPC registered Physiotherapist; Occupational Therapist; Dietitian or Speech and Language therapist.
St Christopher’s Hospice was founded in 1967 by Dame Cicely Saunders and formed part of the modern hospice movement. Proudly celebrating over 50 years and with a turnover of over £20 million, we provide invaluable care and support to over 7,500 people across the five London Boroughs of Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark.
Your new role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced leader to join our spirited Allied Health Professionals team, working alongside the Rehabilitation and Wellbeing Consultant Lead to provide strong management and leadership, to support the development, provision and sustainability of rehabilitation and wellbeing services including complementary therapy. You will be responsible for contributing towards plans for the development of services, identifying priorities for action on a daily basis, building and supporting the teams, providing clinical expertise and advice and engaging with other key stakeholders.
You will play a pivotal part in ensuring that that there is joined up working between rehabilitation and wellbeing, complementary therapy, the Inpatient unit, St Christopher’s Community provision and Single Point of Contact / Outpatients, to ensure seamless care for the patients and families who use our services.
To succeed in this role
- You will be registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) in either Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Dietetics or Speech and Language Therapy
- You will have proven palliative care experience with relevant qualifications and experience of working at Band 7 or equivalent level in the following related areas: general medical, neurology, orthopaedic, elderly care, respiratory, oncology.
- You will bring with you a wealth of experience mentoring and managing individuals and teams, and possess advanced communication skills and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- You will be a natural leader, with the ability to to motivate, develop and encourage others to be the best they can be with a high degree of resilience.
- It is important that you are able to work in a multi-disciplinary team, and maintain a high level of emotional resilience while working under pressure.
If this sounds like you, we will be excited to hear from you!
Benefits of joining St Christopher’s
- You will gain a stimulating and rewarding career with an opportunity to influence and make a real difference in the community
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loans
- A number of health and wellbeing schemes
- A competitive contributory pension scheme and life assurance scheme with generous beneficiary plan
- Access to plenty of free local street parking.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Helena Talbot-Rice, on 0208 768 4741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have a look at our website for further information on all aspects of St Christopher’s at www.stchristophers.org.uk and to apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Online’ button below.
Closing Date: 12th April 2021 at Midnight
Interview Date: 23rd April 2021
In the event we receive a high amount of applications, we reserve the right to close the job earlier than the initial closing date.
For any queries, please contact our recruitment line on 0208 768 4680