Job vacancy details
HR/People & Development Partner
- Corporate Services
- Circa £55k per annum (FTE)
- Fixed Term - Full Time or Part Time
- 36 hours per week (would consider 0.8 FTE)
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2022
HR / People & Development Partner
Full-Time (36 hours per week) would consider 0.8 FTE / Minimum of 12 Months Fixed Term Contract (with a possible extension)
We are looking for an experienced and resilient HR professional to join our spirited HR/People Directorate, which is responsible for Human Resources, Volunteering and Workforce Development. The Directorate supports St Christopher’s in a variety of ways through the creation and implementation of the organisation’s People & Organisational Development Strategy aimed at ensuring the organisation has a highly skilled, capable and healthy paid and unpaid workforce, which incorporates our ambitious Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
As the HR/People & Development Partner, you will work closely with the Director of People & OD to lead on, implement and support a range of strategic projects relating to the services of the HR/People team, within agreed timeframes.
To lead on and be accountable for the delivery of two successful workforce strategic frameworks namely ‘Agile & Skilled’ and ‘Sustained & Engaged’ led organisationally by the Director of People & OD, as part of the wider People & Organisational Development Strategy.
The successful postholder will play a critical role in ensuring that all staff have access to the right level of skills development in addition to being fully compliant with all mandatory requirements as well as enjoying high levels of job satisfaction and a good employee experience, regardless of their role or responsibility.
To succeed in this role
- Considerable experience of contributing to the creation and delivery of People/HR and/or L&D strategies, including experience of advising managers, introducing or coordinating new training systems and chairing formal meetings.
- A demonstrable level of understanding and knowledge of equality, diversity and inclusion, equal opportunities, GDPR and the need for confidentiality
If this sounds like you, we will be excited to hear from you!
Benefits of joining St Christopher’s
- Access to excellent training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loans/cycle to work scheme
- A number of health and wellbeing initiatives
- A competitive contributory pension scheme with life assurance scheme with generous beneficiary plan
- Access to plenty of free local street parking.
For an informal discussion about the role with Mandy Piper-Killick, Director of People & OD please contact her Executive Assistant, Fiona Phung on 0208 768 4628 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have a look at our website for further information on all aspects of St Christopher’s at www.stchristophers.org.uk and to apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Online’ button below.
Closing Date: 12pm on Monday 31st January 2022
In the event we receive a high amount of applications, we reserve the right to close the job earlier than the initial closing date.
For any queries, please contact our recruitment line on 0208 768 4680