Job vacancy details
Online Sales & Social Media Relationship Manager
- Permanent - Full Time
- 36 hours per week (Monday to Sunday, flexible hours including working part of the weekend on-call rota, in 4-7 weeks)
- Closing date:
- 27 May 2022
St Christopher’s Hospice was founded in 1967 by Dame Cicely Saunders and formed part of the modern hospice movement. Proudly celebrating over 50 years and with a turnover of over £20 million, we provide invaluable care and support to over 6,000 people across the five London Boroughs of Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark.
We are a charity, led by a Board of Trustees and we raise significant funds each year through the generosity and commitment of our local communities. In addition, we raise funds through commercial activities, including charity shops. Our Charity shops raise over one million pounds per year to support the Hospice and we trade across the Bromley and South East London area and are open 7 days a week.
Your New Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Trading Department for an Online Sales & Social Media Relationship Manager. We are looking for someone with the ability to build strong customer relationships for our trading outlets and uphold our positive company image within the public domain.
You will be responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
- Driving online trading performance to meet targets & promote our stores and products on social media.
- Research trends and set up accounts on new online selling platforms, manage the products we offer and their different payments systems.
- Develop & coach your team to assist you in reaching your targets for the department.
- Follow and assist your line manager in developing and executing the commercial trading strategy.
- Manage the different e-commerce platforms, the products, and drive improvements
- Manage all social media platforms for St Christopher’s Trading, both content and direct sales.
- Collaborate with the Communications & Marketing Teams on optimising the customer experience and online journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the group. Ensure our message is consistent and in line with our digital and brand guidelines.
- Generate stock via stores, social media & build relationships with other businesses for donations and potential partnerships.
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven E-Commerce management and social media training and experience
- Knowledge of online practices, platforms and trends
- Project management skills
- IT and camera skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Product and price knowledge
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- “Big picture” mind-set
In the event we receive a high amount of applications, we reserve the right to close the job earlier than the initial closing date.
Closing date: 27th May 2022
For any queries, please contact our recruitment line on 0208 768 4680
As a Disability Confident Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer an interview to disabled people
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people