Join the world's biggest marathon
On Sunday 3 October 2021 history will be made with the world’s largest marathon – 50,000 physical runners and 50,000 virtual runners. A grand total of 100,000 runners all taking on the London Marathon in one 24-hour period from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59.
We have already filled our places in the physical event, but you can still run in the virtual event and raise funds for St Christopher’s. This is your chance to take part in one of the most famous marathons, and you can do it on your terms.
The deadline for signing up is 5:00pm on Thursday 16 September.
You will receive your running number before the event as well and your official finisher medal and T-shirt will be sent out to you post event!
We have limited spaces in the Virtual London Marathon so we ask that you raise a minimum of £250 to ensure that we can continue caring for people at their end of their lives. Don’t worry – we’ll be with you along the way to make sure your fundraising is enjoyable and successful.
We offer all our runners fantastic support and we will ensure your London Marathon experience is unforgettable.
Every one of our runners receives the following support:
- Training and fundraising advice
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources, top tips, a sponsorship form, and much more
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising Team to help you along the way
- Access to our London Marathon Facebook, Strava, and WhatsApp groups where you can meet all of the other people running for St Christopher’s
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
- A physiotherapist talk to help you with your training
- Team training runs
- Your very own St Christopher’s running vest with iron-on letters to wear on the day