Vitality 10,000 2024
Register your interest now!
- 22 Sep, 2024
- Registration: £20, Minimum sponsorship: £200
- Central London
About: If you’d like to experience the camaraderie and excitement of a 10K mass participation event that’s fun and achievable for beginners and more seasoned runners alike, the Vitality London 10,000 is for you! The course guides you through many of the city’s most famous landmarks, so there’s plenty to see to keep you occupied as you run.
Running with us: Register as a St Christopher’s runner for £20, with a pledge to raise at least £200 in sponsorship to help St Christopher’s.
By raising £200, you could pay for a seminar to train Compassionate Neighbours.
We’ll support you every step of the way and even organise local training runs for all our runners.
If you have your own place and would like to run for St Christopher’s, please get in touch with us using the contact details below.
We ask all our charity place runners to raise at least £200 as part of this event. As a charity, we rely on donations from individuals and groups in order to provide high quality end of life care for our community.
When you sign up you will have access to the following:
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising
- A running vest or t-shirt with iron-on letters
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources and tips
- Access to our social media groups
- Regular e-newsletters with our latest updates and upcoming events
- Cheers and whoops from our volunteer cheer station on the marathon route.
To see the full list of challenges we have charity places in, check out our events calendar.
You may also be interested in
Take part in the Brighton Marathon Weekend and raise much needed funds for St Christopher's!