Run from home or wherever you are and Celebrate You!
Last year the London Marathon Events held their first-ever virtual Vitality London 10,000, which saw nearly 11,000 participants enjoying the freedom of running for their heads and their hearts from wherever they were in the world.
Entry costs £19 for UK residents (plus £10 for non-UK residents to cover additional postage and packaging). The entry system is open until 16:00 on Friday 28 May, but may close sooner if all places are filled before then – so enter today!
You can run (or walk, or jog) the virtual Vitality London 10,000 at any time during the summer half term week: Saturday 29 May to Sunday 6 June.
Whether you’ve registered with us or have your own place, we’re here to support you every step of the way. Join team #Run4StC and you’ll receive:
- A fundraising pack containing useful resources, top tips and a sponsorship form
- Regular team e-newsletters
- A running vest and letters to personalise your vest
- A dedicated point of contact in our Fundraising Team to help you along the way.
- If you don’t know where to begin, visit our fundraise your way page for some inspiration. We refresh this every month to give you new and monthly-inspired ideas.
- Set up an online fundraising page with JustGiving. It’s the quickest and easiest way to raise funds for St Christopher’s.
- For a small donation of £5, you can get yourself a St Christopher’s t-shirt or running vest.
- If you need any support, simply get in touch with Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
The London Marathon Events Team will send you a running number in advance so you can look and feel the part when you choose to run, plus you’ll be rewarded for your efforts with a Vitality London 10,000 medal and New Balance technical T-shirt (worth £35) once you’ve completed your 10K.
Please note that in order to receive your running number before event week you’ll need to enter by Sunday 9 May. If you enter after this date you will be able to download a number to print at home should you wish.
We hope you’ll take the opportunity to #CelebrateYou this year and join the thousands of other participants running for their heads and their hearts during event week – follow the hashtag on social media to see what they’re up to and share your own experiences.