Compassionate Neighbours in South East London
Compassionate Neighbours are a network of people who offer their time, companionship and support to people living in their local area.
Why we need your help
Compassionate Neighbours is community-led support for Community Members living with or caring for a person with a long term, life limiting or terminal illness, or people who are older and socially isolated.
Compassionate Neighbours help others by:
- Offering companionship, emotional support and a listening ear
- Helping your community member to stay connected to their friends and the community
- Directing your community member to important support services
- Building a relationship with your community member
- Providing practical support, such as making a cup of tea
How to apply
Contact the Compassionate Neighbour team to enquire about training for this role.
0208 768 4619 or 07718 250363
Download Compassionate Neighbour role description (docx)