- Upper Norwood Library, East Croydon and Virtual Help Points
How to applyApply online now
Bereavement Help Point Volunteer
Could you help with supporting visitors in our Bereavement Help Points?
You will play a huge part in helping us to achieve our vision, in which all dying people and those close to them have access to care and support, whenever and wherever they need it.
- To host Bereavement Help Points and engage with community members.
- Listen to visitors and help them to understand and ‘normalise’ the feelings they are having.
- Encourage visitors to engage with each other and form supportive groups and relationships.
- To signpost them about bereavement services within the local areas.
Current locations are:
- Upper Norwood Library: 39 Westow Hill SE19 1TQ
- Croydon – 50-54, High Street, East Croydon, Croydon CR0 1YB
- Virtual Help Point – details on application