- In the community, based in one of the five boroughs we cover (Croydon, Bromley, Lambeth, Lewisham, or Southwark)
How to applyApply online now
Fundraising event helper
Can you volunteer your time to help ensure the success of our fundraising events?
Why we need your help
At St Christopher’s we put people at the heart of everything we do. We believe that all dying people and those close to them deserve to have the best care and support, wherever and whenever they need it. We do all we can to make this happen, providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to over 7,500 people across south east London every year. People like you, your mum, your dad, your nan, your sister, your friend, and your neighbour.
In order to provide this support, we need to raise approximately £15million every year. One of the ways in which we achieve this is through fundraising events, however organising and running events requires a lot of people power! We’re looking for people who are willing to volunteer their time to help ensure the success of our fundraising events.
Ways in which you can help
- Assisting with set up and pack down for an event. This can be prior to, on the day or post event (involves manual handling)
- Moving equipment into storage or loading into a van/car ready for transporting (involves manual handling)
- Marking out routes for sponsored walks (involves manual handling)
- Marking out pitches for exhibitors (involves manual handling)