Want to make a difference in your community during your free time?
At St Christopher’s we are supported by 1,350 volunteers who use their time and talents to help out on our wards, in our café, our gardens and at events across south east London. If you are interested in joining our growing team and gaining new skills and experience we want to welcome you along to our free taster day where prospective volunteers will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our team of staff
- Take a tour around the hospice and our stunning gardens
- Enjoy lunch whilst meeting some of our volunteers
- Participate in bite-size interactive skills activities such as hand massage, having good conversations and helping people enjoy food
- Gain a St Christopher’s certificate of attendance
- Find out about the variety of ways we support our community at the end of life – and how you could too!
Applicants must be over 18 to apply. The event starts at 9.15am and ends at 4pm. To get the most out of the event and to gain your certificate you should stay for the whole day.
If you have any further questions you can contact the volunteering team on 0208 768 4669 or email@example.com.